Roll over image to zoom in
Click the image and drag left/right to view a 360 degree view
Apple iPad 2 keyboard case
Smart and sleek, ZAGG's patent-pending, award-winning protective case design provides an extra measure of convenience and style. You and your iPad 2 won't want to go anywhere without it.
No Longer Available
The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG uses a US keyboard layout.
Get 25% off a UniqueSync Micro USB, PowerSync 30-pin or UniqueSync Lightning cable with the purchase of a ZAGGsparq.
Selected Cable Type: 30-pinPowerSync 30-pin cable (compatible with Apple®)
UniqueSync Micro USB
The perfect companion for the iPad 2.
The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for the iPad 2 has a thin, eye-catching design that gives your device durable protection, added functionality and style. You'll wonder how you ever used your iPad without one.
Stylish and Durable
The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for the iPad 2 is made from aircraft-grade aluminum with a bead-blasted anodized finish, matching the design, look and feel of today's hottest tablets.
The embedded wireless Bluetooth physical keyboard has special function keys for music control, volume control, slideshow, home, search, etc. ZAGG's consumer testing shows the average typing speed doubles if using our keyboards when compared to using a tablet's on-screen touch keyboard.
Size & Weight
- Height:9.7 inches (246 mm)
- Width:7.5 inches (191 mm)
- Depth:.43 inches (11 mm)
- Weight:12.2 ounces (.345 kg)
- Type: Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for the iPad 2 uses a 510 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- Duration: Battery will last several weeks of normal use without charging.
Included in the Box
- Case with embedded Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- USB to micro-USB charging cable
- User documentation
the ZAGGfolio uses a US keyboard layout
Apple iPad 2
Customer Comments and Reviews
Will my original ZAGGmate, for the 1st generation iPad, work with the iPad 2?
The ZAGGmate was only designed to work with the 1st generation iPad. Because the outer dimensions of each iPad version are different from one another, the iPad 2 will not fit securely into the ZAGGmate. While the ZAGGmate does work with most Bluetooth® devices, we do not recommend using it with your iPad 2. The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG was designed to work with the iPad 2
Do I have to pair my Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG to my iPad 2 every time I want to use it?
No, just the first time.
Can I pair my Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG to more than one iPad?
The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 will only pair to one device at a time to prevent the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG from inadvertently controlling 2 or more devices at once. However, the pairing process is so simple, switching from one iPad 2 to any other Bluetooth capable device is very quick.
What do the lights mean on the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2?
Charging light (blue): Turns on when charging, turns off when fully charged.
Status light (red):
- Flashes when battery is low (approximately 20% is remaining. This should give you 2-4 days to recharge)
- Flashes when pairing
- Lights briefly when you turn on the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG, then turns off to save battery.
What do the top row of keys do on the keyboard?
- Home - Brings you to the iPad 2 home screen
- Search - Brings up the iPad 2 search screen
- Slideshow - Starts playing slideshow of saved pictures
- Virtual keyboard - Allows you to hide or show iPad 2 on-screen keyboard
- Lock - makes the iPad 2 screen go dark and come back when pressed again
- International Keyboard - Toggles between international keyboards
- Other function keys: Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo
- Music function keys: Previous track, Play/Pause, Next track, Mute, Volume down, Volume up
How often does the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 keyboard need to be charged?
Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2's long-life battery can stay charged for several weeks of normal use between charges. When not in use for a prolonged period, it is recommended that you turn off the keyboard to lengthen battery life. Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 will go into sleep mode if left on and not being used; press a key and wait 2-3 seconds to bring it out of sleep mode.
How do you charge the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG keyboard?
Included with your Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 is a mini USB cable. You can plug this into a standard USB charger such as your iPad 2 charger or a computer USB port.
Can I get an invisibleSHIELD and/or ZAGGskin for my Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2?
Absolutely! In fact, we recommend it.
Is this the same iPad keyboard case MC Hammer uses?
Why yes. Yes it is.