The world’s most expensive iPhone 4S, the iPhone 4S Elite Gold, sells for £6 million ($9.4 million). Made by Stewart Hughes, this iPhone 4S sells for 11,000x the price of an unlocked 64 GB iPhone 4S.
- The bezel has about 500 individual diamonds.
- The back is 24 carat gold.
- The Apple logo is made of 24 carat gold and 53 diamonds.
- The home button is an 8.6 carat diamond, and a pink 8.6 carat diamond is also included.
- It comes with a beautiful platinum chest, which includes pieces of an original t-rex bone.
If you think about it, this iPhone costs only about 10% as much as a trip to the moon.
This is a rare deal, considering that only two of these iPhones have been made.
Anti-apple users probably aren’t surprised that this exists. As the Onion joked about Apple fanboys: they’ll “buy anything if it’s shiny and made by Apple.”
Apple haters, don’t fret – Now you can buy something just because it’s shiny!
Stewart Hughes does more than iPhones.
He even makes Blackberries valuable.
I choose the yacht.