The BlackBerry Z10 was unveiled last week, and the fine folks at SlashGear already have a fairly comprehensive review ready and waiting for you. If you’ve been eager to hear how the Canadian company’s latest smartphone stacks up, here’s a few highlights:
- “It’s not a bad design, per se, just an uninspired one.”
- “Inside, it’s business pretty much as usual for a modern smartphone, with BlackBerry ticking most of the important boxes.”
- “Peek is one of those features that, initially, makes perfect sense…”
- “Actually replying to messages is a solid experience, even without the traditional BlackBerry physical keyboard to rely upon.”
- “[about the camera] …as you might expect the Z10 puts in a pictorial showing that’s also pretty much par for the course.”
View the full review from SlashGear, here.
You should follow Mike on Twitter for more great tech insights and good conversation. If Twitter isn’t your thing, fear not, you can always keep up with Mike on his personal blog as well at: www.MikeBeauchamp.me or on Facebook.