You can now buy your own personal mech.
1) Watch the video:
Warning: “Kuratas” is an art piece. It is not a normal vehicle, so it doesn’t guarantee you safetyand comfort. However, it makes your dream of becoming a robot pilot come true.
2) Read specs
Starting at $1.35 million, the “Kurata” is a personal mech that is armed with loads of features:
- 4.4 tons
- $1.35 million
- Customizable paint job
- Wirelessly controllable over 3G.
- Top speed: 10 kph (6.2 mph)
- Diesel engine (mpg?)
- LOHAS launcher: The eco-friendly bottle launcher.
- Twin gatling guns fire 6000 BB bullets/minute
- “Smile shot” – Smile-activated firing mode. ”You will be able to take out all enemies with a single smile.”
- Lock on to enemy targets
- Phone connection in cockpit
- Doesn’t walk or run
- No jet pack.
- Expensive to upgrade. The mechs start at $1.35 million, but it’s not hard to beef it up to $2 million. Once the company has made all of the upgrades available, you’ll be able to spend another million or two on it. Adding a drink holder costs 100 USD, and the gatling gun adds 70,000 USD.
If you’re rich enough and haven’t built your own mech yet, the Kurata is a decent entry mech.