Every so often I’m required to fax something in. Normally these faxes are being sent to an organization that it older and not concerned with being up to date with the rest of the world – you know, the DMV, banks, etc. If you are like me or millions of other people around the world, you no longer have a landline, which means you also can’t easily send a fax.
But there’s a good chance you have access to a computer and that means you have access to Google Drive. If you don’t already have an account, you should get one. Now, when you use your Google Drive account to sign up with HelloFax, you’ll also receive 50 free faxes a month. The Chrome Web Store offers a HelloFax app, if that’s your browser of choice.
Now create your signature, edit your documents, add that signature and poof! Send and receive faxes with no fax machine or landline necessary.
- Email to fax
- Send and receive faxes online
- Fax multiple recipients at once
- Edit and sign faxes electronically
- International coverage. Fax to 70+ countries
- Sign in using your Google credentials. (No new password needed)
- Sync and manage your faxes from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and/or Evernote
Alison J. Herzog is an eater, shopper, traveler, and most of all, a proud mama to Baby Zog. She pays for these by working as a social media strategist. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram or at In The Land Of Zog and catch ramblings about all of the above.