Today we announce an update to the ZAGGsparq, one of our most popular products. There are a lot of upgrades to the product but the most notable detail is that we are launching multiple ZAGGsparq models. The models are: ZAGGsparq 1220, ZAGGsparq 3100, and ZAGGsparq 6000. The numbers indicate the size of the battery. The easiest way to explain is that the 1220 model will recharge the average mobile device one time, the 3100 model will recharge the average mobile device twice, and the 6000 model will recharge the average mobile device four times.
It’s also worth noting that the ZAGGsparq 3100 and ZAGGsparq 6000 provide 2.1A output for ultra-fast charging, up to four times faster than a standard USB charger.
Here are some additional details on the new ZAGGsparq family:
- Rechargeable lithium polymer backup battery
- Built-in prongs for convenient charging
- When plugged into an outlet, the ZAGGsparq works just like a wall charger (directly charging the device, then charging the internal battery)
- On/off switch to prevent battery drainage
- Attractive, durable polycarbonate shell hides scratches and fingerprints
- 5 LEDs indicate battery level and pulsate one after the other while the ZAGGsparq is charging
- Universal charger powers all USB-charged mobile devices
- Ergonomic design features a soft touch rubber finish
- Charges iPad and other tablets at optimal speed (3100 and 6000 models)