AT&T announced on its website yesterday morning tgat beginning today, November 9th, the Windows Phone 8X by HTC will officially be available in two storage sizes: 8gb and 16gb, and two colors: California Blue (8gb and 16gb) and Limelight (8gb only). Pricing for the 8gb model is $100 and pricing for the 16gb model is $200. They’ll be available to order on AT&T’s website or in AT&T retail stores, and will start shipping “next week”.
Here’s a recap of specs for the HTC 8X:
- Dual-core, 1.5ghz Snapdragon processor (1gb RAM)
- 4.3″ 1280×720 HD display (342ppi)
- LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA, GPRS, EDGE + 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi (dual-band)
- Beats Audio
- 8MP rear camera w/ full 1080p HD Video (30fps)
- 2MP front camera w/ 1080p HD Video
- 8gb or 16gb models; no expansion card slot
What do you think of the Windows Phone 8X by HTC? Let me know on Twitter – @mbchp. I’ll update you when our review unit arrives.
You should follow Mike on Twitter for more great tech insights and good conversation. If Twitter isn’t your thing, fear not, you can always keep up with Mike on his personal blog as well at: www.MikeBeauchamp.me or on Facebook.