After Apple’s landslide win in California District Court last Friday (my thoughts on that, here), Apple has already submitted an official request for eight of the 28 infringing devices to be pulled from store shelves in a temporary ban, effective immediately.
These are the Samsung devices Apple seeks a sales injunction against:
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T version)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (T-Mobile version)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy S Showcase (Cellular South / U.S. Cellular)
- Samsung Droid Charge (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy Prevail (Boost Mobile)
The court filing (2 page PDF) is available here.
Should these devices, and potentially others, be banned? Tweet me your thoughts.