It’s important to work when you’re at work. But even the most productive individuals in the world will tell you: you have to take a break sometimes. And this, ladies and gentleman, is your new break go-to.
How to play:
- The objective is to answer as many questions as you can before you run out of miles. You start with 1,000.
- The questions are geography-based. Choose a location on the map that you think answers the question correctly and place a pin.
- You’re docked for how many miles away from the correct answer you drop your pin, but you get bonus miles for answering quickly.
- You earn trophies for advancing through the questions, and you can challenge friends and show off your awards.
Just press “Start a New Game,” or choose a category of questions you’ll be best at. Categories include:
- Featured topics
- Arts and culture
- Science and geography
- Sports and games
- History and current events
After a few questions, you’ll get the hang of it. Google sets you down in the general vicinity of the right answer, but if you have no idea, you might have to actually use Google in another window to try to figure out the clue.
No word on if that’s technically against the rules, but I won’t tell if you don’t.