You know what they say: the best camera is the one you always have with you. For most of us, that’s our smartphone.
Apple’s latest iPhone 5s brings some nice upgrades and enhancements to an already great smartphone camera. With the iPhone 5s, Apple stuck with an 8MP sensor, but announced the following features and upgrades:
- 15% larger active sensor area
- 5 element lens and f/2.2 aperture
- Dual LED flash with TrueTone
- Automatic Digital Image Stabilization
- 10 frames per second burst mode
- Slow motion 720p HD video at 120 frames per second
- New camera app as part of iOS 7
You should follow Mike on Twitter for more great tech insights and good conversation. Be sure to say hello! You can also keep up with Mike on his personal blog: MikeBeauchamp.me, on Facebook, or on Google+.