How do I register my ZAGG product?
To register your ZAGG product, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Support" (main navigation bar) and select "Register Your Products"
2. Select a category
3. Next, use the drop-down menus to find your product.
4. Enter your purchase date, location, and quantity.
5. Click the "Register Product" button.
6. Enter your email address in the space provided.
7. Click either "Submit" if you are finished, or "Add Another Product" if you need to register an additional product.
You can also log into your account and select "Register a product."
How do I get a warranty?
1. Click "Log in" (top / right side of website under the NASDAQ info)
2. Enter your login credentials & click "Log in"
3. Click "Account"
4. Under "Quick Links" click "Warranty replacement"
5. Click either "View a list of your products" or "Register a new product" depending your circumstance.
VIEW A LIST OF YOUR PRODUCTS
If you selected this option, please follow these steps:
1. Locate the product you would like to replace
2. Click "Replace" under "Available Actions"
3. Complete the online Warranty Replacement form
4. Click "Review and complete your replacement order"
5. Complete your order
REGISTER A NEW PRODUCT
If you selected this option, please follow the steps below.
1. Select a category
2. Next, use the drop-down menus to find your product.
3. Enter your purchase date, location, and quantity.
4. Click the "Register Product" button.
5. Click either "Submit" if you are finished, or "Add Another Product" if you need to register an additional product.
11. Under "Registered Products" select "Request Replacement"
12. Under "Offsite Purchase" select "Request Replacement"
13. Select your replacement option
14. Choose a reason for warranty replacement request
15. Select your billing and shipping addresses
16. Select your shipping preference
17. "Review and complete your replacement order"
18. Verify your information
19. Read the information under "Credit Card Payment Details"
20. If you agree to the terms, click the checkbox for "I have read the terms..."
21. Click the "Complete replacement order" button
How does the warranty process work?
Every invisibleSHIELD purchase comes with a Lifetime Guarantee (North, Central, and South America) or a 25 Year Guarantee (all non-America countries).
Additionally, we offer a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on many of our products, and a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee on your ZAGG.com and iFrogz.com direct purchases.
The only costs you may be responsible for regarding warranty replacements include:
- Shipping & handling for the replacement product*
- Postage for mailing back your old product
- Potential customs/brokerage fees for receiving the replacement product we ship to you (international customers only)
*Customers who are enrolled in our ZAGG Zealot Loyalty Program and who have reached a loyalty level get free shipping and handling on all warranty replacement orders. The pre-authorization mentioned below still applies.
During the replacement ordering process you will be asked to provide a credit or debit card. This card will be pre-authorized for the retail value of the ZAGG product you are replacing. If the pre-authorization is successful it will be immediately voided. At this time, your credit or debit card will be charged a minimal shipping and handling fee (free shipping for ZAGG Zealot members). If we do not receive your old ZAGG product back within 60 days of making your replacement request, the card you provided will be charged the full retail price of the replacement ZAGG product.
*It may take a few business days for the voided pre-authorized funds to be available on your credit or debit card depending on your financial institution and their processing time.
*You may be given the option to upgrade your invisibleSHIELD coverage during the replacement process. You may be charged an upgrade fee if you select an upgrade option.
Why is there a pre-authorization of my credit card for replacements? Is this a charge?
We understand that you may need a replacement, especially if your invisibleSHIELD is constantly protecting your gadget from normal wear and tear due to heavy use of your device. During the replacement process, we certainly do not want your favorite gadget to be unprotected from potential scratches and dings which is why we mail your replacement invisibleSHIELD first before asking you to return your old one. Like the invisibleSHIELD, any ZAGG product you request a replacement for will also be shipped first.
Because we use the honor system of sending you your replacement first, we'll need to collect payment for the new product if your old one is not returned to us within 60 days of your replacement request. This gives you plenty of time to return the old product without getting charged for the new one.
The pre-authorization is not a charge. It only gives us permission to charge your credit or debit card if your old product is not returned within 60 days of your replacement request.
Why do I have to pay a shipping and handling fee for a free replacement order?
While there is no charge for the product you will receive as your warranty replacement, you will be responsible for the cost of transporting this product from our fulfillment center. This is why you are charged a small shipping and handling fee for your replacements.
* Please note that customers enrolled in our ZAGG Zealot Loyalty Program who have reached a loyalty level receive free shipping on all warranty replacement orders.
How do I return my old product? Where do I send it to?
To keep your warranty intact for future replacements, you must mail back your old product within 60 days of making your replacement request.
Please mail your old product back to:
Order # __________
Salt Lake City, UT 84171
For residents of Africa, Europe, and Middle East, please ship here:
101 Shannon Industrial Estate,
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
* You will have 60 days to return your old product. If the product is not returned within 60 days, the credit card you provided during the online replacement process will be charged the full retail value of the product that was replaced.
How do I register my offsite purchase?
To register a ZAGG product you purchased at a retail location, please click here.
Login is not reguired for product registration, but you may login if you desire.
1. Select your product
2. Enter your purchase date
3. Input the quantity
4. Click "Register Product"
5. Click "Submit"
How do I check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to ZAGG.com
2. Click 'Order Status' (top / right side of screen under Facebook logo)
3. Enter order number and email address
4. Click "Get Order Status