Fast Charge Portable Battery Hub for On-The-Go Charging
Versatile and portable, the powerstation hub is your new go-to for power. At home or in the office, foldable AC power prongs let you use the powerstation hub as a wall charger when you’re near an outlet. When you’re headed to the gym or on vacation, the built-in 6,000mAh battery keeps your smartphone charged through the day. A built-in wireless charging surface lets you use the powerstation hub as a wireless, portable battery.
Fast Charge USB-C PD
Use the USB-C PD port to recharge the powerstation hub, or use that same port to charge a device at the fastest speed possible.
AC Power Prongs
No cable needed to charge this powerstation. With the built-in AC power prongs, you can recharge the powerstation hub simply by plugging into any wall outlet.
Never fuss with cables again. Simply place you QI-enabled smartphone on the powerstation hub’s charging surface and push the button to power to your device.
Charge Multiple Devices
Conveniently charge multiple devices simultaneously with the two USB-A ports, USB-C PD port, and wireless charging surface.
Compact and Portable Design
The ultra-portable design allows the powerstation hub to fit easily in your bag so it can charge your devices anywhere.
Check Your Status and Save Battery
Turn the powerstation on and off with the LED Status Indicator button, or press it to display its battery levels or charge status.
2 Year Warranty
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
How many devices can my powerstation hub charge at once?
After fully charging the powerstation hub, you can charge up to 4 devices at the same time—three connected to the hub’s USB ports and a fourth device charging wirelessly.
• When charging a single device, the powerstation hub’s USB-C port can deliver up to 18W (USB-C PD fast charging), while either USB-A port can deliver up to 15W.
• When charging 2 or more devices, the powerstation hub battery can deliver a TOTAL of up to 18W.
• Wireless charging is always at the Qi standard of up to 5W.
Once I connect my device to the powerstation hub, how do I start charging?
Simply press the powerstation hub’s status indicator button for 3 seconds to begin charging.
How do I wirelessly charge my Qi-enabled device?
Lay the powerstation hub flat with its wireless charging surface (with the mophie logo) facing up, then place your Qi-enabled smartphone or other device centered top of it.
• (International version only) If you have installed an AC adapter that prevents the powerstation hub from laying flat, replace the adapter with the supplied Travel Cap.
Press the powerstation hub’s status button for 3 seconds to activate wireless charging. Wireless charging will begin when the center of the device is aligned over the center of the powerstation hub’s wireless charging surface.
How do I recharge my powerstation hub?
The easiest way to recharge is via the powerstation hub’s AC prongs—just plug into an AC power outlet. You can also recharge via the powerstation hub’s USB-C input/output port. This lets you recharge the powerstation hub while you’re using it to wirelessly charge a device (Priority+ charging, see below). Recharging via the USB-C input/output port also lets you recharge from a vehicle’s power port.
Can I charge my device while recharging the powerstation hub battery (Priority+ charging)?
Yes. When you’re recharging your powerstation hub via its AC prongs, Priority+ charging first provides power to devices connected to its USB-A and/or its USB-C ports first, before the powerstation hub battery starts to recharge.
Priority+ charging also works when you’re recharging the powerstation hub via its USB-C input/output port. This lets you use the powerstation hub to wirelessly charge a device while you’re recharging it.
• When Priority+ charging via the USB-C port you must press the powerstation hub’s status button for 3 seconds to initiate charging of other devices.
• When Priority+ charging via the AC prongs you do not have to press the powerstation hub’s status button to initiate charging of other devices.
What does the small single LED on the powerstation hub indicate?
This LED indicates the powerstation hub’s wireless charging status:
LED illuminated continuously:
• The Qi-enabled device is properly charging.
LED flashing continuously:
• A metallic foreign object (keys, etc.) has been detected on the powerstation hub’s wireless charging surface. Remove the foreign object.
LED not illuminated:
- Wireless charging has not been activated. Press the status button for 3 seconds to activate wireless charging.
Why aren’t the status LEDs blinking while my powerstation hub is recharging?
After connecting your powerstation hub’s USB-C input/output port to a power source, the LED status indicators will start blinking to indicate that it’s recharging. The lights will turn off after 30 seconds, so they don’t distract you from your other activities while the battery charges. Remember to check the status indicator before you disconnect. When all four LEDs are lit, your powerstation hub battery is fully charged.